24 Hour Emergency Service – Call (239) 777-2907
Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Cape Coral
Mold can produce allergens and irritants and has the potential to cause other health effects. Mold can spread quickly through your home or business in as little as 48 hours. If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property for proper mold remediation. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 55 percent
All Quality Restoration’s Typical Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same.
The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- 24 Hour Emergency Contact – (239) 777-2907
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
All Quality Restoration has the quality equipment and highly trained professionals to remediate mold – call us now!